TPO waterproof membrane is a waterproof sheet, consisting of
thermoplastic polyolefin compound resin materials as the base
stock, also reinforced with fiber backing materials, and
manufactured by advanced extrusion machining technology.
Thickness(mm) - 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm
Width(m) - 1/2/2.05
Length(m/roll) - 10/15/20
Color - Black, White or as customized
H type: Homogeneous TPO membrane
L type: with fabric backing
P type: reinforced with fiber
1. Easy installation and dimensional stability: Able to be
wieldable under wide range of temperature and experience minus
dimensional change in thermal treatment
2. High tensile strength and elongation thus can accommodate
movements of substrates
3. Good flexibility under low temperature, good adaptability to
ambient temperature difference
4. Secure anti-puncture and good rooting resistance, no pollution
caused to environment when being welded and good waterproofing
choice for plant roofs.
5. Good plasticity: Convenient and fast treatment of detailed parts
of corners and edges
6. 3 meters width reduces the joints and helps saving materials or
Widely applied on various kinds of waterproofing projects:
1. Subways and tunnels
2. Roofs of sports complex
3. Green roofs
4. Exposed roofs
5. Steel roofs
6. Waste land filling yards
Rolled with hard materials and packed with plastic bags or woven
1. Our warranty period is one year against the date of shipment.
2. Free samples of waterproof membranes are available for your
3. Well trained and experienced sales person to help you with any
of your questions.
4. Strong technical support.
5. We will handle with each piece of document which are necessary
during export to abroad and try our best to provide any special
required document in destination customs. Such as the certificate